Jardin Hospice is looking for a part time Social Media Manager to join our Jardin Team.
We are looking for a passionate and creative social media expert who will be able to come up with fresh and impactful ideas to bring the JARDIN brand to life across all social channels. One who can improve our brand awareness, increase customer engagement and implement social community engagement.
- As Social Media Manager you will be planning and driving our social media strategy.
- With your excellent creative and communication skills, you will be responsible for producing engaging customer content on Facebook and Instagram.
- Through creative tools such as Photoshop, the Adobe suite or Canva you will produce original, creative and impactful posters and posts.
- Collaboration with the Head of Events to implement the the optimal communications strategy regarding the many public and private events that are organised in our different venues
- You will oversee organic and paid social media marketing and provide regular feedback on insights from social media monitoring.
- You will answer to messages on Facebook and instagram and monitor Google reviews.
- You are a creative thinker with superb SoMe campaign management skills.
- You are an expert on Facebook and Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
- You have knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and are proficient in Social Media platforms.
- You are creative, efficient and well organised. You create original contect and have proven editorial skills.
- You have great communication skills
- You speak French AND English fluently
- Flexible hours
- The opportunity to work in a young and dynamic company
- Attend many different types of events